- YOU know that there are healthier options than PB&J, pizza, and frozen nuggets. There are.
- YOU know that there has to be an easier way to have lunches ready for the kids. There is!
- YOU know that your child would probably trade in that meal you’ve prepared for a not-so “Happy” one down the street…
That is why The Lunch MOB is here!
- Putting a healthy twist on kids’ favorites like burgers and pasta
- Regularly offering “non-beige” and colorful “adult” entrees, keeping in mind a child’s developing palate
- Our Lunch MOB characters create a story about healthy choices that kids can relate to
A lifelong habit of open-mindedness starts with kids’ willingness to try new and different foods at a young age.
An Engineer, now inspired chef.
It was 2014 when new dad, Jonathan, started preparing lunches for his two rambunctious toddlers, Jonah and Liam, to take to daycare. At first, he was happy-go-lucky thinking he was doing well. But then happy-go-lucky turned into a boring routine after noticing he was packing the same 3 to 5 “vanilla” meals each week. More importantly, he became increasingly concerned about his growing boys’ nutritional needs, leading him to explore a variety of tastier and more health-conscious meals.
A Schoolteacher, now feeding hungry kids.
His wife Aileen, a sixth grade math and science teacher, noticed Jonathan’s creativity and passion for kids’ food blossoming. Soon after, she encouraged him to turn it into a business. Jonathan hesitated leaving behind a fruitful 20-year engineering career. But deep down, he knew he could help many families who also struggled to put a variety of delicious and healthy meals together, especially with their very hectic and busy schedules. The idea of a company that enables parents to provide fresh, deliciously healthy, AND fun school lunches, led to the birth of The Lunch MOB.